NEOGEN DERMALOGY- Bio - Peel Gauze Peeling Lemon (6.42oz/190ml) (30 PADS)
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Exfoliates chemically and physically. 30 single exfoliating pads soaked in Vitamin C rich serum. Formulated from various antioxidant and vitamin-rich natural ingredients such as lemon. Lemon contains vitamin C which helps to promotes a bright, radiant complexion.
- After cleansing, slip your fingers into the sleeve of the gauze peeling pad so that the criss-crossed gauze side is facing down.
- Use gentle, circular motions all over a dry face and neck, working your way up to your forehead.
- Rotate the pad so that the gauze side is facing up and the soft, quilted side is facing down. Swipe the softer side across the face to pick up the remaining debris.
- Throw away pad. Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Follow with the remaining steps of your skin care routine. Use twice a week or as needed.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Alcohol Denat., PEG/PPG017/6 Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Citratus Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Tricholoma Matsutake Extract, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Saururus Chinensis Leaf/Root Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Broussonetia Kazinoki Bark Extract, Carbomer, Tartaric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Tromethamine, CI 19140, CI 17200, Benzophenone-5, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Cator Oil, Fragrance
For external use only ▪Avoid contact with eyes ▪Do not apply to broken or inflamed skin ▪Keep out of reach of children ▪Use with care for easily irritated skin, testing on small area recommended ▪Discontinue use if signs of irritation appear ▪Store in cool and dry places, away from direct sunlight.